This Privacy Notice describes how Glitterbels (“our,” “we”) collects, uses, and shares personal information. In particular, this Privacy Notice applies to:
- Our website at https://www.glitterbels.com/ as available to the general public (our “Website”). This U.S. Privacy Notice applies to visitors to our Website (“Visitors”).
- Our other online services, including our ecommerce store, that we operate that post this Notice (“Services”). Our Services include wholesale purchasing for nail products, including polishes, acrylics, gels, and accessories for nail salons and other verified stockists (our “Customers”). This Notice also applies to influencer nail artists that we partner with to promote our brand, including on social media (“Ambassadors”).
For all Visitors, Customers, and Ambassadors who interact with us online, we collect information you choose to give us and other information that may be collected from your use of our Website and Services, including from your device. We use that information to operate our business and for purposes set forth below. Below, we also describe choices we offer with respect to your information.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to third parties that may be linked from or support advertising accessible from or through our Website or Services. You should contact these parties directly to understand their practices. If you are a consumer who uses our products via our business customers, you should contact that business to understand their privacy practices. This Privacy Notice does not apply to information that cannot be identified to any individual, household, or their devices, such as de-identified or anonymized information.
- Information We Collect
- Personal Information Collection on Our Services
- Information Collection on Our Website
- Other Information Collection, Logging, and Automatically Collected Information
- Other Ways We Use Information We Collect
- How We Secure Information
- How We Share Information
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Updates to Our Privacy Notice
- Contact Information
Information We Collect
To provide our Website and Services, we may collect data by which Visitors, Customers, and Ambassadors may be identified. We may also collect information about the devices and equipment you use to access our Website and Services, including usage data.
We collect this information from a variety of sources, including:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you utilize the Website or Services.
- With respect to our Website, from third parties, including marketing and analytics providers.
Personal Information Collection on Our Services
Our Services are available to our Customers and their relevant employees and account managers. Below, we summarize our key practices for each.
Category of User
Personal Information Collected
Key Information Uses
First and last name, contact information (e.g., email address, phone number, mailing/delivery address), account login credentials, bank account and payment card details, logging and technical usage information when interacting with a Service, support communications or other interactions with us, and any information required to provide the Services.
Visitors to our Website
First and last name, email address, phone number, order reference number and other information you choose to provide when you request information from us, fill out a form on our Website, reach out to us via email, or otherwise communicate with us.
To provide you information you request from us, including marketing communications and promotions.
First and last name, email address, phone number, and certain qualifications or certificates you may have earned in the nail industry.
To determine your qualifications to participate in our Ambassador program.
See “Other Ways We Use Information We Gather” for additional descriptions of information we collect and how we use the information.
Other Information Collection, Logging, and Automatically Collected Information
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies If you are a Visitor, Customer, or Ambassador we may collect data regarding your use of our Website or Services through cookies, scripts, web beacons, pixels and other automatic means. This data may include your IP address, date and time you access our services and the pages and content you access during your visit, websites that you link to or from, whether you receive or open an email or other communication from us, and the links you click on within those emails. We may also collect information from your mobile device or your computer about how you interact with our services, including the date of the visit, the time of arrival and length of visit to the services, the type of device used and the operating system on that device, browser type, a list of files downloaded or pages viewed, your IP address, and any errors encountered. This information helps us address customer support issues, provide you with a personalized experience, prevent fraudulent use of our services, and manage the Website and Services we provide you, including gathering aggregated data about engagement.
Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites when you use our services, including our Website or Services. We do not control any personal information once collected by these parties. We do not respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
Information we collect from third party sources. Through Visitors’, Customers’, and Ambassadors’ use of our Website and Services, we may collect information from advertisers, analytics providers, and other third parties. These third parties may collect information in connection with cookies, pixels, content, widgets, or other component provided on our Websites and Services. They may share this information with us by, for example, providing us analytical reports and insights on our audience. The information third parties collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information about your online activities over time. They and we may use this information to provide you with interest-based advertising or other targeted content, and for other purposes (such as to better understand our Website’s and Service’s audience).
In all cases, we may collect and use other information you choose to provide or with your consent.
Other Ways We Use Information We Gather
We may use the information we gather to operate our business and for a variety of purposes, including the following:
- To fulfill our Customers transactions and purchases for products on our Services, and manage Customer accounts and interactions.
- To enhance, support, and manage our Website and Services, including to maintain, analyze, customize, and improve your experience in connection with our Website and Services.
- To communicate with you and provide you information that you request from us.
- To provide customer and technical support.
- To monitor and enforce our contracts, legal terms, acceptable use or other policies or similar terms.
- To comply with law and satisfy our regulatory and compliance obligations. Additionally, to support compliance efforts on behalf of others and ourselves that support our provision of services.
- To detect and prevent fraud and other prohibited, illicit or illegal activity, and to protect the rights and interests of you, others, and ourselves.
- To address existing or anticipated disputes.
- To otherwise operate our business, including support for transactions impacting our company as a whole (such as mergers, acquisitions, or asset purchases).
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information to us.
- For other purposes permitted by law, described to you when you provide your information or to which you consent.
As permitted by law, we may combine the information we gather about you in identifiable form, including information from third parties. We may use this information, for example, to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
How We Secure Information
We are committed to maintaining measures to protect the security of your information. Of course, despite these measures, no network or system is ever entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of networks and systems that we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
How We Share Information
We may share your information with third parties as reasonable to operate our business, to provide the Services to you and others, as permitted or required by law, or as directed or authorized by you. For example:
With Ambassadors. We may share some of our Customers’ information with our Ambassadors in connection with social media campaigns that we produce so that they can promote our products and Customers.
Affiliated Companies. We may share some or all of your information with our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us. Note that some of our parent and affiliate companies are based in the United Kingdom; if we share information with these entities, we may transfer your data to the United Kingdom.
Third Party Sharing. We work with third party parties to help us provide and support our services and to support our internal operations, and for analytics, advertising and promotional support. In some cases, they may use your information subject to their own privacy policies and to comply with their own legal and regulatory obligations. We work with different types of third parties, presently including:
- Information hosting, storage and cloud service providers;
Professional Advisors, Law Enforcement and Regulators. We share your information with our professional advisors who provide legal, compliance, auditing, accounting, banking, insurance, consulting, or similar services, and with regulators, law enforcement, or government agencies to:
- comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, including those compliance obligations of federal, state or local regulators;
- conduct audits and manage financial, insurance, or other matters;
- protect our interests, property or legal rights, or those of our customers or third parties;
- respond to a subpoena, court order, or similar law enforcement request, or when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of this Privacy Notice or other applicable terms; and
- for other legal purposes, such as to enforce our terms and conditions, or to exercise or defend legal claims.
Corporate Transaction. In the event of a corporate transaction, we may share your personal information with companies or other entities in connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, restructuring, divestiture or dissolution of all or a portion of our business, or other similar event.
Other Disclosures. In addition to the above disclosures, we may disclose personal information in the event that we believe such disclosure is (i) necessary to provide our services or operate our business; (ii) in accordance with purposes we describe when you share it with us; (iii) permitted by law; or (iv) with your consent or at your direction.
What Choices Do I Have?
Update personal information. If you have a Customer account on our Website, you may update certain personal information by logging in to your profile. If you are an employee of one of our business customers, you should contact your employer or account administrator to assist updating your information in our systems. As permitted by law, we may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, cause the information to be incorrect, or prevent the provision of our Services.
Marketing communications. You may receive marketing communications from Glitterbels. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails by following the unsubscribe link in each email, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you may continue to receive non-marketing emails from us after you opt-out.
Additionally, we may request your participation in surveys about your experiences on our Website and with our Services. Your participation is voluntary.
Cookies. You have a number of choices regarding certain cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may modify your browser’s setting to notify you of cookie placement or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, certain features of our website may not function properly or at all as a result.
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in order to provide clarification or notice of changes to our practices. If we make changes, we will revise the Effective Date at the top of this Privacy Notice. Changes to this Privacy Notice will be effective once they are posted unless otherwise indicated. We may choose to notify you by email to the email address in our records.
Contact InformationIf you have any questions or concern about this privacy notice or the privacy practices at Glitterbels, please contact us by email us at email@example.com or by writing us Glitterbels US, 44 Liberty Industrial Parkway, McDonough, Georgia, 30253.
Let’s hang out
We love it when you tag us in photos!